And if it’s possible to dissolve those ripples, how do you get rid of cellulite naturally?
Unfortunately, you can’t get rid of cellulite simply by losing weight. And, although you may not be able to get rid of cellulite totally, you can make it almost totally invisible! And after all, invisibility is your ultimate goal.
So how do you get rid of cellulite by making it invisible to the “naked” eye?
The seven steps below can make those annoying ripples and bulges that get under your skin MUCH LESS noticeable. And the truth is; the ONLY way to disappear cellulite is naturally! And, it’s not that difficult.
What is Cellulite & How Do You Get Rid of Cellulite?
Basically, cellulite is just a commercialized term for fat. Specifically, cellulite is enlarged fat cells that are bulging through cell walls to push on your skin’s connective tissue, causing a dimpled skin surface.
And because women tend to have more fat than men, guess what?
Women tend to have more cellulite than men. And since cellulite is caused by excess body fat, it generally shows up on the thighs, stomach and buttocks, which are the highest fat areas of a woman’s body.
Although the conventional medical opinion is that there’s nothing you can do to get rid of cellulite, the reality is most people see significant cellulite reduction from making simple healthy lifestyle changes, such as:
• Staying hydrated,
• Eating a super healthy diet,
• Building muscle tone with exercise,
• Giving up smoking and excessive alcohol,
• And attaining and maintaining a healthy ideal weight.
The 7 Steps for How to Get Rid of Cellulite Naturally
Although you can’t get rid of fat cells without expensive, dangerous and only temporary results from surgery, you can effectively shrink swollen fat cells to greatly minimize cellulite and achieve a toned, fit body.
Here’s how to get rid of cellulite naturally in just seven simple steps:
1. Eat for great health and fitness. Avoid unhealthy foods and eat a healthy high fiber, high protein diet low in saturated fats. Take a complete profile of good quality supplements, including fish oil to reduce swelling and repair cells and glucosamine to heal the dermis and connective tissue.
2. Do muscle building exercises. Aerobic exercise can help keep you trim. But you need resistance exercise, like leg lifts, lunges, stair-climbing and especially squats, to build muscle, burn fat, smooth tissue in cellulite areas and firm up your behind and inner and outer thighs.
3. Attain and maintain ideal weight. Excess fat makes cellulite much more noticeable. It’s best to gradually lose fat while building muscle to reach your healthiest weight. Avoid fast, fad and yo-yo dieting.
4. Drink water and stay hydrated. Eight to ten glasses of clean water a day will hydrate your body and help flush out toxins. And steer clear of salt, since it causes water retention that adds to cellulite problems.
5. Detox regularly and avoid toxins. The simplest way to eliminate toxins on a daily basis is to eat a healthy, organic high fiber diet and drink plenty of clean water. Also don’t smoke or drink excess alcohol or caffeine.
6. Massage away those trouble spots. Massage and dry brushing skin before bathing stimulates blood and lymph flow, helps improve circulation, removes dead skin cells and encourages new cell growth.
7. Breathe, stretch, rest and chillax. Tension contributes to cellulite. Learn to meditate, relax in a warm saltwater bath or try yoga for deep breathing, good muscle stretches and to let go of stress.
Now you know the answers to the 3 big questions: What is cellulite, can you get rid of cellulite naturally and how do you get rid of cellulite?
And taking those seven steps above for how to get rid of cellulite naturally, won’t just make your cellulite invisible – naturally, it can also help you to be happier, healthier and more fit than you’ve ever been before!
More Common Sense Health for You:
How to Reduce Body Fat Percentage
Healthy High Protein High Fiber Diet Plan
How to Do Squats with Proper Squat Technique
Build Muscle to Lose Fat – Fat vs Muscle Diagram