But if you want to lose weight fast, and care about your health, you definitely need to know how to lose weight fast and safe without pills.
While weight loss isn’t complicated (it’s simply calories in minus calories out), how to lose weight fast and healthy is not so simple. Here’s our 12-step plan for how to lose weight fast naturally. It starts with 5 basics:
• Make a commitment.
• Eat only healthy foods.
• Consume fewer calories.
• Get super quality nutrition.
• Exercise enough every day.
And while slow weight loss tends to be more permanent, it’s still definitely possible to lose weight fast. But how fast is fast and how fast is safe?
12 Steps for How to Lose Weight Fast Naturally
You could lose 20 pounds of water weight your first week. But that’s not fat. It takes approximately 3,500 calories to add or subtract a pound of body fat. So for each 500 fewer daily calories, you lose about a pound a week.
1. Reduce calories per pound. If you currently eat 2,700 calories a day, by cutting down to 1,200 daily calories, you could possibly lose 3 pounds a week. But never average less than 1,000 to 1,200 calories a day.
2. Eat small meals more often. Eating every 2-3 hours helps you keep blood sugar stable, avoid ravenous hunger and make healthier choices.
3. Keep a daily written record. Tracking calories, exercise and emotions in a weight loss journal, keeps you aware, accurate and accountable.
4. Manage time for weight loss. Learning how to lose weight fast, safe and healthy is a major project that takes time management and focus.
5. Include way more daily fiber. By filling up on high fiber foods that are low in calories, you can satisfy your hunger and feel full on less food.
6. Exercise and be more active. Since physical activity burns calories and muscle burns more calories than fat, including exercise and weight training in your lose weight fast plan will help you lose weight faster.
7. Drink pure calorie-free water. A high water intake fills you up, carries nutrients to cells and detoxifies your body. So drink at least 8 cups a day.
8. Choose the healthiest foods. Studies show a low calorie diet is much healthier – as long as you’re eating the healthiest foods. This includes:
9. Get every important nutrient. If you want to be thin, looking good and feeling good too, you need to include quality health supplements.
10. Avoid sweet and salty foods. Salt and sugar cause water retention and food cravings. Stick with low sodium and low glycemic foods.
11. Stop feeding your emotions. Hunger is generally not the cause of overeating. Emotions are. So to lose weight fast (or slow) it’s absolutely necessary to learn how to stop emotional eating and overeating.
12. Keep your eyes on the prize. On the battleground for how to lose weight fast, it’s “Lose Weight” vs “Eat What I Want.” To win the battle, make “lose weight” the stronger opponent through visualization.
And that’s it! Now you know how to lose weight fast and safe without pills. But to lose weight fast and healthy you still need to put these 12-steps for how to lose weight naturally into action. It works when you do!
More Commonsense Health for You:
Ways to Increase Metabolism Naturally
How to Eat Less, Move More & Lose Weight
High Protein Foods List for a High Protein Diet
Best Weight Loss Exercises to Lose Weight Faster