But if you’re ready to put some energy into permanent healthy weight loss exercise, here are the best exercises to lose weight fast.
Although you can lose weight without exercise, the fastest way to lose weight, keep it off and feel happy is to combine a healthy low-calorie diet with these 12 best weight loss exercises to lose weight.
This means giving up fad diets, diet pills and other weight loss scams.
With the permanent healthy lifestyle changes and weight loss exercises below, you can lose weight faster and keep it off permanently.
The 3 Best Physical Exercises to Lose Weight Faster
The more active you are with weight loss exercises the faster your metabolism and the more calories you burn to lose weight.
Here are the three best exercises to burn calories and lose weight:
1. Regular aerobic exercise: Do aerobic weight loss exercises, like walking, biking and swimming, for at least 30 to 60 minutes a day. This chart shows the approximate calories burned.
|Healthy Physical Activity||Calories Burned based on Weight|
|(for 1 hour of exercise)||125-135 lbs.||150-170 lbs.||180-200 lbs.|
|Low Impact Aerobics||303||365||454|
|Biking @ 10 mph||251||292||364|
|Walking, 3 mph||218||256||327|
2. Weight lifting strength training: As the chart above shows, weight lifting doesn’t burn as many calories as aerobics. But lifting weights builds lean muscle, which helps you burn more calories all day long.
3. Lifestyle physical activities: All movement burns calories. So increase your exercises to lose weight by walking more places, climbing more stairs and being more active. It all adds up to burn more calories.
The 4 Best Mental Exercises to Make Weight Loss Easier
Your mind is a powerful tool that can cause you to succeed or fail. It’s essential to change your mind in order to change your body.
1. Make a firm commitment. Without a commitment to do whatever it takes, your weight loss plans will surely fail.
2. Reinvent your body image. For lasting results, create a strong realistic picture in your mind of how you want to look.
3. Reprogram your thinking. Uncover your negative thoughts and use weight loss affirmations to empower your thinking.
4. Visualize a healthy lifestyle. Your imagination can create a new physical reality. Visualize your life the way you want it to be.
The 5 Best Habits to Exercise for Permanent Weight Loss
Successful weight management takes more than just physical and mental weight loss exercises. It takes exercising healthy new habits.
2. Lower calories, raise metabolism. Healthy permanent weight loss comes from eating less calories and burning more calories.
4. Eat 5 to 6 small mini-meals a day. Regular small meals of healthy low glycemic foods will help burn calories and manage blood sugar.
5. Keep a daily weight loss journal. Studies show the most important weight management habit is keeping a weight loss journal.
These are the very best weight loss exercises to lose weight faster. And with patient persistence they’ll help you to lose weight permanently.
More Commonsense Health for You:
Ways to Increase Metabolism Naturally
Healthy High Protein High Fiber Diet Plan
How to Stop Emotional Eating and Overeating
Build Muscle to Lose Fat – Fat vs Muscle Diagram