Because many scientists now realize that inflammation is at the root of all disease.
For example, did you know that heart disease, migraine headaches, arthritis, depression, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, sports injuries, cancer, diabetes and hay fever all have one common denominator?
Inflammation! Even wrinkles have been linked to skin inflammation.
But, with a natural foods anti-inflammatory diet and by taking the best anti-inflammatory supplements, you can stop or even reverse inflammation and avoid the inflammatory pain that goes with all those deadly diseases.
Anti-inflammatory Foods, Diet and Supplements
Although reducing stress, reaching and maintaining a healthy weight, exercising regularly and not smoking will all help to reduce inflammation, the most important factor is the nutrition you get on a daily basis.
By adding the best anti-inflammatory foods and supplements and eliminating inflammation causing inflammatory foods, you can dramatically slow down aging and decrease your risk of ALL chronic diseases.
Here are the seven most important dietary steps for the best anti-inflammatory nutritional defense against inflammation and disease:
1. Eat a super healthy diet. What you eat and the anti-inflammatory supplements you take can make all the difference. Choose only healthy nutrient-dense foods, eliminate high glycemic and junk foods, and take a complete profile of vitamins and minerals, plus good quality omega 3 fish oil capsules – the most important anti-inflammatory nutrient.
2. Increase phytonutrient foods. Foods rich in plant nutrients can prevent and even reverse inflammation. Brightly colored and green leafy vegetables and fresh colorful whole fruits are packed with anti-inflammatory phytonutrients, healthy fiber and nutritious antioxidants.
3. Include more high fiber food. A diet rich in healthy natural high fiber foods helps to reduce painful inflammation. So choose more fresh fruits and vegetables, beans, seeds and 100% whole grains.
4. Decrease inflammatory fats. Trans-fatty acids, red meats, flaxseed oil and excess saturated fats can all cause inflammation. Instead choose healthy high protein foods like fish, poultry, whole grains and beans.
5. Increase anti-inflammatory fats. The fatty acids found in fish oil, olive oil, whole grains, raw seeds and nuts (especially walnuts) can greatly reduce inflammation and pain. The best, most powerful anti-inflammatory supplements are quality omega 3 fish oil capsules.
6. Drink only healthy beverages. You need to replace about eight cups of liquids that your body loses every day. The best and healthiest sources are pure, clean drinking water and warm herbal teas.
7. Add ginger for spice and relief. Studies show that ginger has anti-inflammatory properties. Use it to season foods or brew as a tea.
By following these anti-inflammatory steps, your joints will feel better, allergy and headache symptoms will start disappearing, your skin will look younger and you’ll begin reducing your risk of all aging diseases.
Leading the Best Anti-inflammatory Lifestyle
Although inflammation isn’t always seen or felt, it can still be festering.
The four accepted external inflammation symptoms, recognized and described by an ancient Roman physician around 30 BC, are:
- and pain.
But it’s now known that inflammation can also be secretly, slowly and silently damaging your body internally, without you ever knowing it.
This is why following the best anti-inflammatory diet, eating the best anti-inflammatory foods and taking the best anti-inflammatory supplements can help you lead a happier, healthier life for a long time to come.
More Common Sense Health for You:
The Best Foods to Eat for Great Health
How to Avoid Diabetes and Reverse Diabetes
Natural Home Arthritis Remedies for Arthritic Relief
Migraine Headache Causes and Triggers for Migraines