8 Weeks Pregnancy Stages Pictures - Week 8
And by the time pregnancy 8 weeks rolls around the reality of being pregnant has sunk in and your work and fun has just begun.
Pictures of Pregnancy 8 Weeks
Although it may be hard to imagine that the little grape-size being inside of you will actually grow over the weeks to become a full sized baby, your pregnancy is real and many things have already started happening.
Up to now Baby even had a tail. But don't worry, the tail's on its way out.
Your little one has been constantly growing to reach pregnancy 8 weeks and is now about 10,000 times bigger than at the very beginning.
What's Happening at 8 Weeks Pregnancy Stages?
Healthy baby pregnancy 8 weeks:
- All major organs and body parts are in place.
- The spinal column is now flexible and moveable.
- Your baby's heart is beating with a regular rhythm.
- Arms and legs grow and finger and toe buds appear.
- The teeth have started forming under your baby's gums.
- Eyelids have formed and the eyes move forward to the face.
- The genitals have appeared and are now either testes or ovaries.
- Baby starts moving and kicking but is still too small for you to feel it.
- Your breasts are larger and probably sore.
- The uterus has gone from plum-size to orange-size.
- As uterus presses on bladder, you'll have to pee more often.
- You may have heartburn or nausea, which should pass by week 12.
So now it's time to move on to 12 weeks pregnancy stages pictures or go back to the Pictures of Pregnancy Stages of Fetal Development.
Articles you may also enjoy:
A Healthy Pregnancy Food List
Eating Healthy for Pregnancy Baby Health
List of High Fiber Foods with Fiber Content
Unhealthy Food to Avoid & Foods NOT to Eat
You'll also want to sign up to receive our free Common Sense Health Newsletter sent out weekly. This only makes good common sense!
Just enter your email address below:
Posted in: Women's Health
By Moss Greene Google+
Digg this article!
Email this article