How to Detox – Detoxify Your Body Naturally
As a matter of fact, a fit, well functioning, healthy body will naturally detoxify all day long, every single day.
You detoxify your body naturally whenever you breathe out, go to the bathroom or sweat. The air you exhale and waste you eliminate through skin, bowels and bladder include toxins your body wants to get rid of.
But natural cleansing body detox begins in your cells.
Your liver, spleen, kidneys and lymphatic system all detoxify your body naturally by getting rid of toxins that constantly accumulate in cells.
After the toxins and waste are expelled from your cells, you continue to detoxify your body naturally through various organs, such as kidneys (urine), colon (feces), skin (sweat) and lungs (carbon dioxide).
Top Ten Tips for How to Detox Naturally
Natural cleansing body detox starts with a good cleansing detox diet that fuels cells with the necessary nutrients to detoxify your body naturally.
While extreme body detox programs can be harsh or even detrimental, you can naturally detoxify your body with these 10 healthy lifestyle tips.
1. Eat a healthy cleansing detox diet. A natural body detox cleansing diet provides cellular nutrition to your trillions of cells. All cells require quality protein, essential fatty acids found in whole grains, nuts, seeds and olive oil and omega 3 fish oil from cold water fish like salmon, tuna and sardines.
2. Drink at least 8 daily cups of water. Pure, clean water helps flush out unwanted toxins. Drinking 2 quarts or more a day, preferably from glass bottles instead of plastic, is one of the best ways to naturally detoxify your body. Soft drinks, alcohol, black tea and coffee are no substitute. Try herbal teas if you want something hot. For flavor, add fresh lemon juice.
3. Improve elimination with fiber rich foods. To ensure that toxins don't build up in your system, include plenty of fresh vegetables, raw fruit, beans, whole grains and other nutritious high fiber foods for better elimination.
4. Exercise and stretch your body daily. Regular physical activity helps you to detox naturally. At least a half-hour of daily exercise and stretching will improve blood circulation, burn calories to break down toxins stored in fat cells and help you to excrete toxic residue through sweat.
5. Sweat for perspiration waste elimination. Besides daily physical activity, saunas and warm baths with Epsom salts or sea salt can be used to induce sweating and eliminate toxins and heavy metals.
6. Stimulate your skin to detox naturally. Massage can boost your lymphatic system to naturally detoxify your body. Drink water afterwards to increase toxin elimination. Dry brushing skin before bathing can also improve circulation and stimulate natural body detox cleansing.
7. Reduce toxins coming into your body. Whenever possible eat organic food and avoid food additives, high glycemic index foods, bad fats, stimulants, drugs and environmental chemicals.
8. Take natural cleansing supplements. All nutrients are important. But some particularly contribute to body detox cleansing. Focus on vitamins A, B complex, C and E, plus magnesium chromium, selenium and omega 3 fish oil. Also, green tea, milk thistle and garlic may be helpful.
9. Do regular deep breathing exercises. Deep, slow, conscious breathing periodically during the day releases carbon dioxide and toxic gases from your body as you exhale. It also allows oxygen to reach your tissues by circulating through your lungs, bloodstream, heart and brain.
10. Reduce stress with positive focus. Since hanging on to negative thoughts and feelings can be toxic too, it's important to focus on positive thinking and behavior. Even crying is a way to naturally detoxify.
With these tips on how to detoxify your body and how to detox naturally, you can give yourself the gift of health, through natural cleansing body detox. You'll learn how to detoxify your body, all day long, everyday.
Articles you may also enjoy:
List of High Protein Foods
8 Natural Ways to Prevent Cancer
Women and Exercise and Fitness Tips
List of High Fiber Foods with Fiber Content
You'll also want to sign up to receive our free Common Sense Health Newsletter sent out weekly. This only makes good common sense!
Just enter your email address below:
Posted in: Diet & Nutrition, Healthy Living
By Moss Greene Google+
Digg this article!
Email this article