In 8 weeks pregnancy stages pictures your baby’s the size of a sweet grape.
And by the time pregnancy 8 weeks rolls around the reality of being pregnant has sunk in and your work and fun has just begun.
Pictures of Pregnancy 8 Weeks
Although it may be hard to imagine that the little grape-size being inside of you will actually grow over the weeks to become a full sized baby, your pregnancy is real and many things have already started happening.
Up to now Baby even had a tail. But don’t worry, the tail’s on its way out.
Your little one has been constantly growing to reach pregnancy 8 weeks and is now about 10,000 times bigger than at the very beginning.
What’s Happening at 8 Weeks Pregnancy Stages?
Healthy baby pregnancy 8 weeks:
- All major organs and body parts are in place.
- The spinal column is now flexible and moveable.
- Your baby’s heart is beating with a regular rhythm.
- Arms and legs grow and finger and toe buds appear.
- The teeth have started forming under your baby’s gums.
- Eyelids have formed and the eyes move forward to the face.
- The genitals have appeared and are now either testes or ovaries.
- Baby starts moving and kicking but is still too small for you to feel it.
Mom’s healthy pregnancy – 8 weeks:
- Your breasts are larger and probably sore.
- The uterus has gone from plum-size to orange-size.
- As uterus presses on bladder, you’ll have to pee more often.
- You may have heartburn or nausea, which should pass by week 12.
By the time you reach the end of 8 weeks pregnancy your baby is about an inch long, weighs around 1/10 of an ounce and looks more like a person.
More CommonSenseHealth For You: